This seminars aims at bringing researchers in optimal control and numerical mathematics together for a week of recent research results, collaboration and – most importantly – ample time for in depth discussions. Additionally, snowboarding as well as cross-country and alpine skiing is available (or can be learned on site).
The seminar has previously been organized by Roland Herzog ’s numerical mathematics group at the TU Chemnitz (see the former websites) and has now been moved to Heidelberg’s Scientific Computing and Optimization group.
Location and housing
- 119 € per night and person in a double room including breakfast and dinner,
- 21,50 € surcharge per night for single rooms,
- 3,50 € surcharge per night for “comfort” double rooms (new category, up to availability),
- 12,50 € seminar attendancy fee per day and person (max of 5 days) and
- 2,50 € per night local overnight tax.
You can find the current conditions concerning the Covid-19 situation at the hotel’s website. More information TBA.
Participation and registration
If you are interested in participating in this event, please contact Georg Müller for more information. Also, more information will be announced shortly.