We have not taken this decision lightly, but due to the Covid-19 related risk and the corresponding administrative requirements of several of the participants’ institutions we have decided to postpone this years seminar to next year.
This seminars aims at bringing researchers in optimal control and numerical mathematics together for a week of recent research results, collaboration and – most importantly – ample time for in depth discussions. Additionally, snowboarding as well as cross-country and alpine skiing is available (or can be learned on site).
The seminar has previously been organized by Roland Herzog ’s numerical mathematics group at the TU Chemnitz (see the former websites) and has now been moved to Heidelberg’s Scientific Computing and Optimization group.
- Herzog Roland (U Heidelberg)
- Müller Georg (U Heidelberg)
- Weiß Manuel (U Heidelberg)
- Rösch Arnd (U Duisburg-Essen)
- Schiela Anton (U Bayreuth)
- Pötzl Bastian (U Bayreuth)
- Köhne Frederik (U Bayreuth)
- Reichle Lena (U Konstanz)
- Bartsch Jan (U Konstanz)
- Ulbrich Stefan (TU Darmstadt)
- Diehl Elisabeth (TU Darmstadt)
- Jacob Isabel (TU Darmstadt)
- Schäfer-Aguilar Paloma (TU Darmstadt)
- Herter Christine (TU Darmstadt)
- Wollner Winnifried (TU Darmstadt)
- Simon Nicolai (TU Darmstadt)
- Schmidt Stephan (HU Berlin)
- Baumgärtner Lukas (HU Berlin)
- Meinlschmidt Hannes (FAU)